Since 2004, Mus'Azik works to the development of artists (musicians, video artists, visual artists, technicians associates …) from the local scene so that they meet their audience, whether they are in France, Europe or in the world and positions artistic employment at the heart of its action. It works with about sixty artists and technicians a year.
Localized in Nantes, Mus'Azik draws on its solid experience in the field of live performance production and is also involved in the professional development of the artists with whom it is involved, at various levels: management, booking, search for partners, advice, coordination of musical or multidisciplinary projects at regional, national, European or global level.
In this logic, she works both on creative projects intended for the general public and on artistic and cultural education projects for the school community or on the public prevented.
The team is :
- Hélène FOURRAGE : Management
- Nicolas CRUSSON : Booking & promotion
- Olive MACQUIGNEAU : Production
IN A FEW WORDS :
Mus’Azik is a cultural, economic, artistic and educativ project, singular & assured :
– Artistic : popular music
– Culturel : young audience, school audience, for all audience
– Education : actions and educationnal tools
The values : sharing, transmission, curiosity, requirement, proximity, cooperation, creativity and competence.
Fields of activity : production, management, development and booking of shows
The assignments :
- Produce shows and actions involving: the definition of projects, their content and their development, the setting up of budgets, research and follow-up of dates, promotion of projects.
- Support artists in their professional career: management and management of human and administrative resources, management of their artistic, cultural and educational projects
- Contribute to the development of tomorrow's audiences in performing arts venues and territories, especially new generations from the digital age
MUS’AZIK reçoit le soutien de:
MUS’AZIK est adhérente de: